Private duty home care is just a subset of general home care. Extreme Home Care Services Caregivers can provide a broad range of services, from medical and nursing care to bill paying and transportation services. Our goal is to provide whatever our senior/clients and their family needs in order for them to remain independent in their own homes. Some services provided by our private duty home caregivers are:
- Personal care - bathing/dressing, hygiene, transfers, and ambulation
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Transportation for shopping, doctor's visits or other needs
- Caregivers trained for clients with specialized conditions such as Alzheimer's Disease, hospice, end of life or other needs
Other Coverage Areas.
Private duty home care may differ from traditional home care because of the payment method. Also known as insurance-paid in-home services, there are usually two types of approaches for payment:
- Full coverage medical insurance where the insurance company pays the claims for their customers.
- Medicare supplemental insurance where a medical insurance policy either supplements the customer's Medicare insurance or takes the place of Medicare insurance.